PAL Aerospace Services Aircraft Maintenance LLC, based in Abu Dhabi, is part of the PAL Group of Companies. Their vision, to establish a special missions “Center of Excellence” in the UAE for aircraft modifications, mission systems integration, in-service support and ISR ownership and operation, is backed by their reputation as an international leader with over 40 years of fixed wing experience. Their team values innovation and opportunity – both of which are at the forefront of the careers and family life of their team in the UAE.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking qualified applicants for anticipated upcoming positions of Pilot Mentor on the Saab 340 Airborne Early Warning (AEW) aircraft in Abu Dhabi, UAE. This position would be embedded with the UAE Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Wing, working with a team of Mentors and reporting to the PAL Aerospace UAE Director of Operations.
- Aircraft model: Saab 340
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Checked out as Instructor (Training Captain) on Saab 340
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience and success in supervising, coaching and mentoring others
- Military pilot background preferred
- Military instructor qualification preferred
- Experience in Maritime Patrol, surveillance, and/or reconnaissance operations would be considered an asset