Jota Aviation is currently seeking motivated applicants to join their expanding team of highly skilled flight crew within a great working environment.
- Aircraft model: RJ85
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on type;
- EASA ATPL;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK; (Southend Base)
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Experience of operating ME airplanes in a CAT environment advantageous;
- Ability to obtain an airside security pass – 5 years’ verifiable employment history.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Pension Scheme – with company contribution;
- Loss of Licence Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Travel Insurance;
- Permanent Employment Contract.