Meridian Air Charter, a Teterboro, NJ based aircraft charter and management company, has an immediate opening for a Phenom 300, First Officer based in Bedford, MA The successful candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and must exhibit strong leadership skills. The First Officer will be responsible for conducting Part 91 and 135 charter flights in accordance with Meridian Air Charter policy and procedures, as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines. In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual, capable of providing first class customer service and care. The First Officer position offers exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges. Meridian Air Charter is a recognized operator in the aviation industry with tremendous growth potential for those who join their team.
The First Officer reports to the Chief Pilot and is responsible for the conduct and execution of their assigned duties. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Aircraft model: Phenom 300
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours on jet aircraft;
- Must be willing to live within 1 hour of the base airport;
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work;
- No FAA accidents or violations within the last 6 years.
- International experience preferred;
- Prior Part 135 experience preferred.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Group & Supplemental Life insurance and LTD;
- 401k program with employer match;
- Paid Time Off.