PT. ASI Pudjiastuti Aviation (Susi Air) is a rapidly growing airline specialising in charter and scheduled flights throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Founded in 2004, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft and planning to further expand its fleet.
Susi Air is seeking experienced and motivated Direct Entry Pilatus Porter PC6 Captain.
- Aircraft model: PC-6
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- ICAO CPL;
- Current SE Land;
- Current IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Experience on type;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 24 months validity.
- Applicants with similar aircraft type experience may be considered;
- Preferably RPT & Charter experience.
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months;
- At least ICAO CPL Single-Engine Land and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable;
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test;
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses;
- License verification letter with current information from authority;
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority;
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor. candidates must be free from any form of colour blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test - Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test;
- Minimum of level 4 ICAO English proficiency test;
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left.