MAG Aerospace is currently looking for PC-12 Pilots. This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award. Location is Afghanistan and Offers a Rotational Schedule. Must be Physically Capable of Completing CRC and Working in an Overseas Location Under Austere Conditions.Deployment Paperwork/Certifications: Passports, CRC Dates, Flight Physicals etc. Must Be up to Date - We will help you process new documents if needed but we have to know so you can deploy on time.
- Aircraft model: PC-12
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- BS preferred;
- DoD Pilot Training Certificates, DoD Transition School for applicable aircraft are required or FAA/EASA/ICAO approved flight training and certification;
- 10 years experience as a pilot;
- Minimum 1000 hours in category and 150 hours minimum of hood, weather and simulator time combined;
- All pilots shall have an FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and the appropriate category and class ratings;
- The pilot must be qualified in the PC-12. Pilot must have training as an Aviation Safety Officer;
- The pilot must have not less than 1000 hours Pilot-in-Command time;
- The Pilot-in-Command time must include 300 hours in similar aircraft type;
- Contractor pilots need an annual FAA Second Class flight physical;
- Assure things like passports, CRC dates, CAC cards ETC.. are in order and let us know if there are any issues. We will help you process new documents if needed but we have to know so you can deploy on time.