United Airlines is looking for Czech, Dutch, German, Greek or Hindi languages speaking cabin crew in United States.
- 21 years of age or older at time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Professional appearance (e.g. no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
- Fluently speaking and reading a second language is an asset
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to overhead bin; lift window exit), and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.)
- Ability to pass vision, hearing and middle ear function tests, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical exam and drug screen
- Fluent (speak & read) in Czech, Dutch, German, Greek or Hindi