Star Marianas Air is currently accepting expressions of interest.
The base of operation is at Hangar One, West Tinian International Airport.
PA-31 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hours of which were in actual flight;
- Must pass a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug test in accordance with the requirements of 14 CFR §120.109(a)(1);
- FAA CPL;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
Interested applicants must send their complete resumes in Word or PDF format.
Resumes must include pilot certificates and ratings, total flight time, and educational background.
No phone calls please.