PT. ASI Pudjiastuti Aviation (Susi Air) is a rapidly growing airline specialized in charter and scheduled flights throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Founded in 2004, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft and further expanding its fleet in 2017. In 2018 Susi Air has flown an average of 40,000 hours per year, serving over 160 domestic destinations.
Susi Air is seeking experienced and motivated Piaggio Avanti Captains.
- Aircraft model: P180
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 400 hours flying experience on type;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 24 months validity.
- FI(A) rating;
- Multi-Engine instructing experience;
- Preferably exposed to Indonesian culture and aviation climate.
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months;
- Current ICAO ATPL/CPL Multi-Engine Land and IR. FAA mother license is preferable;
- Current 1st class Medical, no restriction except for corrective glasses;
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test;
- License verification letter with current information from the authority;
- Free from accident-incident verification report from authority;
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor;
- Valid passport minimum of 24 months left;
- References from 2 different employers.