Mac Acres requires a commercially licensed, professional agricultural spray pilot to fly a fixed-wing agricultural spray plane for the 2020 spray season. This is a full-time seasonal position, Start date June 20 until September 30 2010.
- Aircraft model: M-18 Dromader
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
- Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence
- Saskatchewan Aerial Applicators pesticide licence
- Minimum of 1000 hours
- Not less than 500 hours tailwheel time with minimum 150 hrs M18 Dromader experience
- An accident-free record is a must
- Must be acceptable by our insurers
- Good depth of knowledge of AG Nav guidance system & AG Pal logging system
- Excellent numeracy and English language reading, speaking and writing skills.
- An ability to perform mentally and physically in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Be available to work when conditions are ideal.
- To fly a fixed-wing agricultural aircraft safely and efficiently.
- Co-ordinate with customers and ground crew to generate work orders in a professional manner at all times.
- Conduct daily inspections and routine maintenance on the aircraft and ground equipment as required.
- Keep aircraft logs and all paperwork up to date and accurate.
- Maintain a Canadian Commercial Pilots licence and provincial aerial pesticide applicators licence.
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
- Paid monthly at a rate of £60 per hour based on 40 hours per week, overtime with remuneration.
- Workers comp as required by law.
- Accommodation provided.
- Wages based on acres sprayed, acres sprayed depend upon weather and farm economy.