AirX offers a dynamic and exciting work environment where their Flight Crew members work alongside a team of experienced and passionate individuals who form part of their multicultural family. Their Company is one of the leaders in the business aviation industry, whereby guaranteeing a considerable amount of flying hours per calendar year.
As part of this exciting new period for the company, they are looking for a First Officer on their E190/ Lineage 1000 fleet.
- Aircraft model: Lineage
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 300 hours flying experience on type;
- 500 hours flying experience as First Officer on Multi-crew aircraft.
Interested Applicants shall send them their CV and Covering Letter together with the below documents:
- Scanned copy of valid license;
- Scanned copy of valid Medical Certificate;
- Scanned copy of the last 10 Pages of the Pilot’s Logbook (signed and stamped);