PT. ASI Pudjiastuti Aviation (Susi Air) is a rapidly growing airline specialized in charter and scheduled flights throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Founded in 2004, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft and further expanding its fleet in 2017. In 2015 Susi Air has flown an average of 150 - 225 flights per day, 40,800 hours per year, 196 domestic routes serving over 160 domestic destinations.
Susi Air is seeking experienced and motivated LET 410 Captains.
- Aircraft model: Let 410
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 24 months validity.
- Applicants with similar aircraft type experience may be considered.
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months;
- At least ICAO ATPL Multi-Engine Land and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable;
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test;
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses;
- License verification letter with current information from authority;
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority;
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor;
- candidates must be free from any form of colour blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test - Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test;
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test;
- Valid passport minimum of 24 months left.