Nomad Aviation is looking for a qualified, professional, flexible and motivated Global 6000 First Officer, for a worldwide operation with a permanent contract.
They need a passionate and dynamic team member with high communication skills and the passion to deliver the best service to their customer.
This position is based in Geneva and has a rotational schedule of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
- Aircraft model: Global 6000
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- 150 hours flying experience on type;
- A valid EU passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- OR A valid Swiss passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Immediately available.
Qualified applicants should send a CV and a copy of their License and Medical.
They reply only to those applications if the minimum requirements mentioned above are met.
Other attachments than PDF-Files will not be considered.