Friedkin Aviation is currently looking for G650 Captains to join their pilot's team in Houston, TX.
- Aircraft model: G650
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Must have previous PIC business/corporate aviation experience operating aircraft over 60,000 MGTOW;
- Must have a clear record with the FAA; no violations recorded;
- Must be able to demonstrate his/her piloting ability in a simulator evaluation;
- Must have recent international experience in Europe, the Middle East or Africa;
- Must have recent experience operating Long-Range Aircraft;
- 6000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Command on Multi-crew aircraft;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- College degree;
- Current and valid FAA Certified Flight Instructor certificate AMEL;
- NBAA Certified Aviation Manager accreditation.