Meridian, a Teterboro, NJ based aircraft charter and Management Company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Gulfstream 450/Classic V Captain in Teterboro, NJ. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and must exhibit strong leadership skills. The Captain will be responsible for conducting Part 91 and 135 charter flights in accordance with Meridian policy and procedures, as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines. In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual, capable of providing first-class customer service and care. The Captain position offers exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges. Meridian is a recognized operator in the aviation industry with tremendous growth potential for those who join their team.
- Aircraft model: G450
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2000 command hours on jet aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- Previously have flown as a Part 135 Captain within last 36 months;
- Willing to live within 1 hour of the base Airport;
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work;
- No FAA violations/incidents/accidents within the last 6 years;
- Must meet the standards for ARGUS and Wyvern PIC approvals.
- Prior 135 or 121 experience strongly preferred.