Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for a Falcon 900EX EASy based at Islip, NY ISP Airport. This will be a three-pilot account supported by a full-time maintenance technician with an average of 500 hours annual flying part 91 and135. The Pilot-in-Command reports directly to the Chief Pilot or his\her designee and is responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight assignment. He/She must be thoroughly knowledgeable of and comply with the Company GOM, Operations Specifications, LOAs, FAA Regulations, Aircraft Flight and Equipment manuals as well as any other information required for each flight. The Pilot-in-Command is the final authority as to the operation of the aircraft. In an emergency involving the safety of persons or property, the Pilot-in-Command may deviate from 14CFR 91 and 14 CFR 135 only to the extent required to meet that emergency.
Preference will be given to local candidates typed in the DA900EX EASy or similar aircraft size experience.
- Aircraft model: Falcon 900 EX EASy
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 300 hours IFR;
- 500 hours on jet aircraft.