Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified PIC candidates for a Falcon 7X aircraft account based at Seattle, WA (KBFI). This is a three-pilot account supported by a full-time maintenance technician flying part 135 and 91 (no retail charter).
Preference will be given to local candidates with Falcon 7X or similar aircraft size experience.
- Aircraft model: Falcon 7X
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 300 hours IFR;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 500 hours on jet aircraft.