Maleth-Aero is passionate about its people and is proud to offer suitably qualified individuals an opportunity to join their Embraer 145 fleet.
In support of their Charter / ACMI Embraer 145 operation, they are looking to recruit proactive team-orientated pilots with high operational standards, who feel they have what it takes to be a part of their team and join them in this exciting time.
You need to be customer-focused, possess excellent communication skills and be flexible. You will also need to have the right to live and work in the UK / EU.
Roster patterns are varied and dependant on the contract you take up, with many different packages currently in place to fit your lifestyle requirements.
- Aircraft model: EMB145
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language.