The vision of JSX is to provide simple and reliable air travel that reignites the joy and wonder of flying. JSX launched service in April 2016 selling daily flights on 30-seat jets from private terminals on the West Coast and Las Vegas. By coupling the speed and convenience of the private flying ground experience with the flight frequency and fares of commercial airlines, JSX has quickly grown in both size and popularity and, today, offers over 300 flights a week to six destinations. In addition to the extreme efficiency and time savings due to the elimination of airport lines and hassles, JSX offers a superior onboard customer experience with complimentary snacks, beverages and business-class legroom at every seat within its beautifully appointed E135s. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, and backed by major investors including JetBlue and Qatar Airways, JSX is poised to significantly expand its fleet and footprint in the coming months and years. They are actively seeking fun, passionate and innovative Crewmembers (the terms they use for all employees – whether they fly or not!) to join them in their quest to change how the world experiences air travel.
- Aircraft model: EMB135
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 75 hours IFR;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 250 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 100 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 25 hours of total night flying experience as Pilot in Command;
- FAA ATP or Frozen ATP (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to work all shifts;
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-50 pounds;
- Ability to occasionally team lift 50+ pounds;
- All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 100 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 75 to 100 hours in the last year preferred.