Wingglider is currently looking for DO 28-G92 Pilots for the upcoming Skydiving season. It is required to give a 2-year commitment after company training has been completed.
Successful applicants will be based in Spain or Portugal.
- Aircraft model: DO 28-G92
- Type required: No
- Languages: English, Spanish
- EASA CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Minimum 50 hours and 100 landings tail wheel experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.