Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time CL604 captain to join a Part 91 operation in the Teterboro, NJ area. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of their clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Aircraft model: CL-604
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours on jet aircraft;
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis;
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually;
- Primary residence within a 2-hour drive from KTEB or willing to relocate.