Clay Lacy is currently looking for CL604 Captains to be based in Boeing Field, Seattle, WA (KBFI).
- Aircraft model: CL-604
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 command hours on gas turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures;
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.