Sky Quest is accepting résumés for full-time pilot opportunities at their Cleveland, OH location. Flight Crew Members will be trained to FAR Part 135 standards and will engage in a mixture of FAR Part 135 and FAR Part 91 flying. Flight Crew Members are responsible for providing a superb passenger experience while upholding the highest standards of safety and efficiency.
Sky Quest, LLC is committed to the well-being of their employees and their families and we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Aircraft model: CL-300
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 200 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 50 hours IFR;
- 50 hours on turbine aircraft.
- FAA ATP;
- 1200 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 100 hours IFR;
- 100 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Preference will be given to candidates with the appropriate type rating and/or similar aircraft experience including experience with EFIS/FMS and previous FAR 135 experience.