Exceptional opportunity for an anticipated Co-Captain position for a Citation X to be based in San Antonio, TX. To be considered, you must be typed for the Citation X and currently reside within a two-hour commutable distance. Individuals without these baseline requirements will not be considered.
- Aircraft model: Citation X
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours on gas turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures;
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.