Aitheras Aviation Group is a non-scheduled Part 135 growing operator, specializing in aeromedical service, and an Active Participant in the FAA’s SMS Voluntary Program. They are currently expanding and actively seeking qualified applicants for SIC crew members in their Citation Ultras.
The open positions are based in Grand Cayman's, Cayman Islands, Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Aircraft model: Citation Ultra
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 200 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit
- Valid Driver’s License;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Ability and willingness to provide consistently high-quality service to our very important customers.
- Competitive Industry Salary
- ATP written program and ATP as required
- Paid Vacation
- Type rating in CE-500 series aircraft *Preferred
- 401K with company contribution