Eagle Creek Aviation Services and the Naples Jet Center are among the fastest-growing general aviation service centres in the country. They have four locations, and their reputation for excellence and professionalism means they hire only the best people. They rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
The employee will be part of a crew environment, acting as Pilot in Command and Second in Command on both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. Requires the ability to consistently complete flights in a safe and efficient manner. Requires a flexible schedule and the ability to accept flights with little advanced notification. Weekends and holidays are considered standard workdays but are divided equally among all crewmembers, schedule permitting.
- Aircraft model: Citation Bravo
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours on gas turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Knowledge of the aircraft systems and limitations;
- Understanding of FARs;
- Understanding of First Wing Management's Operating Procedures;
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision;
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems;
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
A generous benefits package, competitive wages, great growth opportunities, matching 401K, paid vacations, and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We offer in-house, factory, SIMCOM, CAE, and flight safety training, and tuition reimbursement. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative, supportive, and social environment. Management is compassionate, empowering employees to make decisions.