Wizz is currently looking for A320/321 Non-Type Rated Cadets to be based across their network.
- Aircraft model: A321
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);**
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC);**
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Last flight within the previous 6 months;
- 300 hours of total flying experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in a fixed wing aircraft. Simulator time must not be included. Ultralight time must not be included.
** MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown.
** JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.