Flight Level Aviation is seeking an immediate candidate to fill the role of a Citation 550 Captain for Part 91/135 operation based in Fresno, California.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills in addition to a professional, safety-conscious mindset while working diligently in a teamwork environment.
- Aircraft model: C550
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 1000 hours on turbine aircraft;
- OR 200 hours on jet aircraft;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Must reside or relocate to Central California and live within one (1) hour of the Fresno International Airport.
- 200 hours flying experience on type;
- Previous 135 experience;
- Garmin experience.
This position is scheduled as a full-time, salaried position with the company. Salary will be commensurate with experience based on the United States of America national average. The successful candidate who earns the position can expect company benefits to include medical benefits, paid vacation, and scheduled days off.
FLA also operates King Air series aircraft under Part 135 operations. Additional compensation will be made available to candidates who are interested in serving as Captain on the King Air as a secondary position.