Corporate Aircraft Charter provides Aero Medical Aviation Services to a leading Australian Medical provider under contract to the West Australian Oil and Gas Industry. They also provide charter services to the Resource Sector in Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales.
Corporate Aircraft Charter is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified Cessna Citation C550/560 pilots for positions to be based in Karratha WA (Fly In / Fly Out – 10 On 10 Off Rotation)
- Aircraft model: C550
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- CASA ATPL;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 command hours on gas turbine or jet aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- DG Awareness.
If you have these qualifications and are interested in a position, please send a CV.