They are a young and vibrant aviation/tourism company based in Kununurra and Broome, Western Australia offering scenic flight experiences and charter services.
They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team member for the upcoming 2020 tourist season for a position based in Broome.
As a Pilot/Tour Guide you will be responsible for conducting both scenic flights and charters flying both a Cessna 208 Caravan and Cessna 210 to destinations throughout the Kimberley region.
- Aircraft model: C208
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ASIC;
- Dangerous Goods Awareness certificate;
- 700 hours of total flying experience;
- Experience on type;
- First Aid certificate to be obtained prior to commencement of employment;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as an essential member of their team;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
They will reward you with an attractive salary package based on a seasonal contract, with the possibility of extending longer term.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then send your resume and most importantly a cover letter telling them about yourself, and why you are the right person to be a part of their team to the Chief Pilot using the link below.
Please do not call their office; they will contact all potential candidates in due course.