Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation is a member of the Thien Minh Group - a leading travel and hospitality group in Southeast Asia. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be the pioneer in commercial seaplane service in Vietnam.
As the first-ever seaplane service provider in Vietnam, Hai Au Aviation has served over 30,000 customers from 47 countries and operated over 2,500 flights with over 300,000km bringing breath-taking sightseeing experiences across Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes, including Halong, Trang An, Dong Hoi, Da Nang, etc...
- Aircraft model: C208
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- ICAO CPL;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours on floats;
- 250 hours flying experience on type;
- 100 hours IFR on type;
- Previous flight instructor or flight training experience;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- No criminal record;
- The maximum age must be 60 years old;
- Open Ocean time;
- Reference Check.
- Ensure the safe and efficient conduct of all flight operations when acting as Pilot in Command;
- Ensure the correct loading of the aircraft such that it is and remains within the prescribed limits as noted in the Aircraft Flight Manuals;
- Indicate to the Head of Flight Operations the dates and times of the various license, rating and medical renewals. These dates should be given six weeks prior to the renewal in order to schedule aircraft test officers or medical Regulations;
- Ensure that all customers are afforded the utmost courtesy and assistance;
- Assist the Head of Flight Operations in any delegated tasks;
- Assist in any way toward the safe and efficient running of the Company.
- A competitive salary package, relocation package and accommodation provided;
- Return ticket to visit the home country every 12 months;
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24;
- 30 days paid holiday per year;
- Working Hours: As per Duty Roster;
- Training courses with great career development opportunities;
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities;
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days;
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries.