CGG Aviation (Australia) employs internationally renowned interpretation geoscientists who integrate multi-physics data with geologic, seismic and well data to add insight into the resource evaluation process.
CGG is seeking qualified and motivated candidates for a number of Casual Contract Airborne Survey Pilots roles for upcoming projects.
Their Airborne Survey Pilots are skilled in flying company aircraft on low-level survey operations (typically 300ft above ground level) along a specifically prescribed GPS defined flight path with minimum deviation, in accordance with project, safety and procedural requirements. Pilots take an active role in risk analysis, hazard reporting, and promoting the safe and economical functioning of all projects.
- Aircraft model: C208
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Low level, mustering or aerial application rating;
- Experience on type;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Good navigational skills;
- Demonstrated flight planning abilities;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- C208 TPE 331 Supervan and /or Garrett experience;
- CASA ATPL;
- 300 Hours Geophysical Flying.
Deployments may be within Australia or to international projects for a minimum of 6 weeks at a time.
If you are interested in working for CGG Aviation (Australia), please submit your CV via email to Stacey Lynn. We only accept expressions of interest online at this stage, please no phone calls.
Shortlisted applicants will be placed into an appointment pool for a period of up to 6 months, to be considered for upcoming roles.