National Airlines is a provider of outsourced aircraft and services. National
operates a fleet of B747, B757 and A330 aircraft and provide customers a broad array of domestic, regional and international applications.
- Aircraft model: B747
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Current and Qualified and operating in a Part 121, 135 or Part 91 environment;
- Hold a current and unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FAA ATP or Frozen ATP (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in US;
- 7000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test;
Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation is acceptable.
- Current and Qualified and operating in a Part 121, 135 or Part 91 environment.
Please note that all candidates offered a position as Captain will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids-hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including, MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.