West Atlantic is currently looking for B737 First Officers.
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- UK EASA CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality;
- Proven ability to work under pressure;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal);
- Proven problem solving & planning skills;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.
- Salary FO - £37,522
- Per Diems
- £1.85 per hour away from base (at present this is 75% is tax free)
- £2.29 per day and £4.58 per night mileage allowance.
- Type Rating costs will be borne by the Company, the crewmember will sign a 3 year loan agreement. If the crewmember fails to pass the type rating, the crewmember will be liable to repay all training costs incurred.