Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. They are one of the
oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October
2013 they rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between
the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United
Air Serbia is seeking qualified B737 First
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- OR Serbian ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Currently flying on type;
- 300 hours flying experience on type;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
Documentation to be submitted at the interview:
- CV including passport size photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide a certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator - original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- A certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
- Last LPC/OPC SIM Check grade
As a fast-growing dynamic company they are always looking for the best people to join them in building a great airline. If you share their commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on their website!
If you meet all of their criteria please send them your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
Please have in mind that only candidates who meet all the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted.