Saab has received an order from MSB, the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, regarding Sweden's aerial fire-fighting capabilities. The aircraft they operate is an Air Tractor 802 Fireboss that falls under the Amphibious Scooper Air Tanker category.
Amphibious Scooper Air Tanker pilots fly on single-engine, single crew, low-level, high-risk operation in a hostile environment. You must possess a series of characteristics and skills to be able to operate in a safe manner.
- Aircraft model: AT-802
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- EASA CPL;
- OR the possibility of valid conversion
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.