Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator operating Airbus A320 family aircraft.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific, South America.
In 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally
- Aircraft model: A320
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Currently flying on type;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Statement of no Accident, Incident from past employment;
- No criminal record;
- Letter of License verification from issuing Authority.
Please, fill in the application form
and send it with the following documentation:
- EEA passport
- Flight Crew License
- Medical Report
- Valid Criminal Record