Volotea is looking for experienced A319 Captains to join their Flight Deck team.
Volotea is offering a direct local contract with the company with Italian bases.
- Aircraft model: A319
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- OR 3000 factorized flight hours AND 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- Last flight on type within the previous 6 months;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- A valid EU passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- A high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking skills to recognize and solve problems;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail.