Air Hong Kong (AHK) currently operates 9 x A300F aircraft serving the DHL Express Hong Kong (HK) hub network, and assists in crewing 4 x A330F aircraft currently operating AHK flights under wet lease serving the same network. The A330s will transition to the AHK operation as dry leased aircraft, with the first aircraft transitioned to the AHK AOC in early 2019.
Further A330 fleet growth is anticipated, and to meet these needs, AHK invites applications for the position of First Officer on the A300F aircraft.
- Aircraft model: A300-600
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
AHK pilots enjoy the following benefits:
- A medical insurance scheme for pilots and their families providing worldwide coverage of medical care/specialist services/dental/ hospitalisation expenses
- Employer contributions to a pension scheme
- 28 Annual Leave days
- Life insurance and Personal Accident Insurance policy
- Loss of licence insurance
- Personal travel on AHK flights before/after duty periods
- Subject to load, unlimited network wide staff travel access for pilots and immediate families on parent airline Cathay Pacific Airways, and sister airline Cathay Dragon, including premium economy and business class access. Similar retiree travel benefits for long serving employees
- MY ID TRAVEL concessionary staff travel access to Delta, KLM and Air New Zealand, United Airlines and Swiss International Airlines (including Edelweiss Air) flights