- A minimum of 7000 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 4000 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) jet aircraft of which a minimum of 2500 hours must be in command.
- A minimum of 1500 PIC hours on wide body boeing type of which 500 should be on the B787.
- Unrestricted and current ICAO ATPL
- Current on B787.
- Unrestricted and current Class 1 medical.
- Must not have attained the age of 62 years old upon the date of joining
- Current TRE/TRI is an advantage
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
- In case of hours accumalated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B787 Jobs