Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct initial flight test of Honda Aircraft Company production aircraft and perform acceptance testing to functionally evaluate the airframe, engines, avionics and other systems to assure that the aircraft meets FAA Certificate of Airworthiness standards.
- Debrief engineering and manufacturing personnel on ground and flight discrepancies and provide technical assistance to aid in resolving discrepancies and problems.
- Represent Honda Aircraft Company on FAA Certificate of Airworthiness flight checks.
- Conduct test flights of customer aircraft following modification and post Service Center maintenance.
- Conduct customer acceptance flights prior to delivery.
- Conduct evaluation flights of used aircraft being sold and/or traded in to ascertain airworthiness and compliance with current functional standards for production aircraft.
- Help maintain and develop production acceptance test procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technically related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- FAA Commercial multi-engine land with instrument rating.
- 5 years engineering experience or Airframe/Powerplant experience.
- Previous experience in flight test or as a maintenance test pilot.
- 1000 hours PIC total time.
- 500 hours turbine aircraft time.
- 250 hours PIC turbine aircraft time.
- Class II medical
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs