Qatar Airways is currently looking for A340 Rated and Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Doha for the Fast Track to Command opportunity, joining them in 2015.
Minimum time with Qatar Airways for Command Eligibility for Fast Track Command is 2 years based on seniority from date of final line check.
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid instrument rating.
- Valid class one medical certificate
- English language proficiency level 4 or above.
- Below 51 years at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Experience commensurate with age.
- A minimum of 5000 hours multi engine/ multi crew jet / turbo prop flying time and must meet one of the below:
- A minimum of 2000 hours Qatar Airways Widebody type as First Officer
- A minimum of 1000 hours command non Qatar Airways wide body glass cockpit
- A minimum of 3000 hours non Qatar Airways Type wide body glass cockpit as First Officer.
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport copy
- Valid ICAO ATPL License and English proficiency level
- Valid instrument rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Last 2 pages of log book
- Other Documents
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A340 Non Type Rated Jobs