Air Methods is currently looking for PC12 Non Type Rated Pilot in Command to be based in Rapid City, SD.
- Commercial & Instrument license (for category and class of aircraft).
- ATP rating in category meets this requirement.
- First OR Second Class Medical certificate required.
- Pilots must have flown in category within the previous 12 months Flight Hours (Flight time must be verified through reliable documentation)
- 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
- 1000 hours PIC in category
- 300 hours of turbo prop
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time
- 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time in category and at least 50 hours which were in flight in an aircraft
- 100 hours of flight in actual instrument conditions in category
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other PC12 Non Type Rated Jobs