Thrive Aviation is looking for VIP cabin crew to be based in Las Vegas, NV.
- Prior experience with international travel is preferred.
- Expert customer service skills with a superior attention to the finest details.
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to confidentiality.
- At least 3-5 years of guest service experience in a luxury product environment.
- Current training for our current fleet highly desired.
- Training and/or certifications in service and safety highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to appropriately communication with all levels of passengers and coworkers.
- The ability to work in an enclosed aircraft, including sitting, standing, and/or walking for extended periods, for the entire duration of scheduled flights.
- Top-notch ability to develop genuine rapport with Flight Crew and passengers.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, extended and overnight trips, with either planned or minimal notice.
- Must have current (non-expired) U.S. Passport
- Must be eligible to travel internationally without restriction
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV area