Solairus Aviation is looking for Gulfstream G650 Flight Attendant in Teterboro, NJ and for Gulfstream G650 Flight Attendant / Chef in South Florida.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- First Aid Training Certification
- 5+ years proven experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Flight attendant specific training from FlightSafety, FACTs or similar is preferred. Annual recurrent training is required. Candidates without formal flight attendant training may be considered based on other qualification but must attend initial flight attendant training course prior to flight assignment. Preference shown to candidates who have completed FlightSafety, FACTs or similar training within the past 12 months.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Flexibility and patience a must
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Experience with small children preferred
- Outstanding Culinary Skills
- Able to handle a constantly evolving schedule and late night flights
- Available to fly on short notice
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide (consider health and visa status)
- Operation of all features of the Cabin Management Systems
- Operation of galley equipment
- Operating cabin features, to include berthing seats and configuring the divan into a bed