Executive Jet Management is seeking qualified Flight Attendant candidates for a G550 aircraft based in Henderson NV HND.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Customer service experience required, fine dining & culinary meal planning experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Willingness to work irregular and long hours according to flight schedules
- Must meet and successfully complete the EJM Flight Attendant Training Program
- Certified to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledge of emergency procedures
- Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures
- Proper cleaning and laundering of all cabin linens and serving ware
- Ability to operate all of the entertainment systems and equipment on board the aircraft as well as perform basic troubleshooting
- Responsible for the purchase and stocking of cabin supplies and catering from bakeries, markets and restaurants
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of corporate flight attendant experience with international experience
This position is not commutable and will require resisiding within one hour of Henderson NV. Preference given to local candidates with large cabin experience.