Executive Jet Management is looking for experienced VIP Cabin Crew in Philadelphia, Farmingdale and Seattle.
- Completion of FACTS, Flight Safety or equivalent FAA certified training program
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate flight attendant work experience
- Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures
- First Aide training required to respond to in-flight medical situations
- Certified to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledge of emergency procedures
- Knowledgeable of FAA and customs regulations
- Strong culinary/fine dining experience preferred
- Flexibility to work a varied work schedule requiring weekend and holiday work days
- Ability to travel as needed for international flights
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to assist with purchasing aircraft stock prior to trips.
- Must have 5 years of recent corporate flight attendant experience with a long range jet aircraft