Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for VIP cabin crew.
You will be assigned to a Gulfstream G450 based in Van Nuys, CA in a full-time capacity. This position is responsible for organizing and maintaining the pristine condition of the assigned aircraft and requires Cabin Attendant experience with large cabin jets.
- 3+ years of directly applicable experience as a Cabin Attendant
- Part 91 and/or Part 135 large cabin private/corporate jet experience
- Must reside within a 2-hour drivable commute range from where the aircraft is based. This is not a “commutable” position
- Covid-19 vaccination required
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation
- Must have and maintain a valid Food Handler Certification
- Valid passport
- Emergency training – certificate from approved training facility completed within the past 12 months to include the following:CPR/ First Aid
- Pre-employment background drug screening
- CLA Indoctrination training
- Must be available to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to be “on-call” unless on a scheduled day off