Airbus is currently looking for A320 Synthetic Flight Instructors in Bangalore, India.
- Aircraft model: A320
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Shall have been current in flying as PIC on the same/another type of commercial air transport with a scheduled operator on an aeroplane with AUW exceeding 5700 kgs in the preceding 5 years; OR
- Shall have been a simulator trainer on the same/another type of commercial air transport with a scheduled operator or a DGCA/ICAO Contracting State approved TRTO/ATO on aeroplane AUW exceeding 5700 kgs in the preceding 5 years; OR
- For a foreign pilot employed/engaged by an operator without FATA, functioned as a TRI/SFI on the type with an ICAO Contracting state for a minimum period of 2 years during the previous 3 years;
- Shall not have tested alcohol positive during a pre/post flight medical check in the previous 3 years of flying;
- Shall not have been held blameworthy for an aircraft accident/ incident in the previous 3/1 years of flying respectively;
- Shall have undergone a medical assessment by a doctor qualified in Aviation Medicine on suitability for simulator instructional duties that will address- Physical ability, Visual and colour perception and Hearing;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type.
- Previous experience as Synthetic Flight Instructors on Airbus A320 family aircraft.