Proudly building upon a 60-year heritage of aviation excellence and employing a diverse fleet of fixed-wing aircraft on wheels, skis and floats, Transwest Air continues to be the largest scheduled, charter and MEDEVAC aviation operation in Saskatchewan.
Transwest Air is currently looking for Full-Time Saab 340 First Officers (2) to join its growing team in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
- Aircraft model: Saab 340
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 600 hours of total flying experience;
- 300 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- TC ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC);
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards;
- Ability to support and enhance company safety initiatives;
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Saskatoon Saskatchewan;
- Must have flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
As this is a Safety Sensitive Position, selected candidate(s) must test negative for controlled substances and alcohol prior to employment.