Seaborne Airlines, the only American Airlines and Jet Blue affiliate in the Caribbean is a FAA Part 121 operator with both an airport and seaplane division. The fleet includes Saab 340B aircraft, as well as Dehavilland DHC-6 aircraft on floats. With several destinations, they operate among the world’s most beautiful islands; Anguilla, Antigua, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Martinique, Nevis, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Martin, St. Thomas and Tortola.
- Aircraft model: Saab 340
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- Must have ATP minimums and written test complete
- Must be qualified to work for a Part 121 airline. Requirements to include flight time and age must be met.
- Hold a first class medical
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language
- Must hold a United States passport
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Promote and foster a safe and secure operating environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Pay is based on a 75 flight hours per month guarantee
- Guaranteed 13 days off a month to aid commutability
- Two weeks vacation first two years
- Paid Holidays
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity. Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- $200 annual uniform allowance
- 401k with a % company match available
- Per diem $1.75 per hr after 9 hrs
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity.
- Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- Sign On Bonus for candidates with ATP
- $12,000 ($4,000 at IOE and $2,000 after 1 year of service and $6,000 after 2 years of service).
- Take advantage of Puerto Rico tax breaks not available in the U.S