Proudly building upon a 60-year heritage of aviation excellence and employing a diverse fleet of fixed wing aircraft on wheels, skis and floats, Transwest Air continues to be the largest scheduled, charter and MEDEVAC aviation operation in Saskatchewan.
Transwest Air is currently looking for a Full Time Saab 340 Captain to join its growing team in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
- Aircraft model: Saab 340
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- TC ATPL;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC);
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards;
- Ability to support and enhance company safety initiatives;
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Saskatoon Saskatchewan;
- Must have the flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Large Aircraft Endorsement.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
As this is a Safety Sensitive Position, selected candidate(s) must test negative for controlled substances and alcohol prior to employment.