Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 cargo airline is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help their provide unparalleled service and value for their customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and a strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators. Their pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and their training is designed to help them succeed. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, they have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 150 aircraft with more than 1,500 weekly departures from 16 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico: BFI, BUR, DFW, GEG, LAN, MHT, OMA, PDX, PHX, SAT, SDF, SLC, SLC, TJBQ & TJSJ.
Currently looking for SA-227 Pilots in Key West, FL.
- Aircraft model: SA-227
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- Must meet FAR 135.243(c) requirements for PIC in IFR conditions
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours of total cross country flying experience;
- 250 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 200 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- 100 hours IFR;
- 50 hours must be in aircraft;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience;
- Previous FAR121/135 experience
- Instrument Proficiency Check or 121/135 recurrent within past 6 months
- FAA CPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- High performance endorsement;
- Complex endorsement;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Ameriflight is a proud partner of United Airlines Aviate Pilot Program and the UPS Flightpath Pathway Program
- Ability to bid specific base, equipment and route
- Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including American, Alaska, Allegiant, Atlas Air, Air Choice One, Air Caribbean, ATI, ABX, Boutique, Compass, Contour, FedEx, Frontier, Horizon, JSX, Mokulele, Omni Air, Seaborne, Silver Airways, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, United and UPS
- Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
- Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
- Company paid Type-Rating
- Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate (not retroactive to pre-hire)
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Outstation based in Key West, FL (EYW) operating to MIA Monday-Friday evening and returning the following morning.
- Starting salary is $67,000 annually
- Additional retention bonus of up to $10,000 annually