Air Napier has an opening for a pilot to fly Part 135 commercial air transport operations SPIFR at their Napier base which currently operates a Piper Navajo, Piper Seneca's and an IFR Cherokee 6 on our scheduled freight run, regular charter and scheduled flights.
They seek a fluent English speaker that is mature, has a customer focus, shows initiative and is a team player.
Piper Seneca Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- NZ CPL
- Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- 710 hours total time;
- Multi-Engine Instrument rating (multi preferable);
- 125 hours cross country minimum, including 30 hours IFR cross country;
- 50 hours actual or simulated instrument time;
- 25 hours Night.
- Type Ratings on PA 32, PA 34 & PA 31 an advantage;
- ATO Experience is preferable.
E-mail your CV with the latest 4 pages of your log book.