JAV Imagery has more Aztecs are on the way, they’ll be hiring pilots. They are hiring Piper Aztec Pilots for the 2021 - ‘22 imagery season.
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current SE Land;
- Current ME Land;
- Current IR Land;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- At least 21 years old;
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Ability to work the entire 8-9 month imagery season;
- Willingness to sign a 9-month employment contract.
- Previous aerial imagery experience;
- Time logged in PA-23-250;
- CFI / CFII / MEI.
- Build as much as 500 hours per season;
- Fly the lower 48 US states, with potential Alaska work in the summer;
- Well-maintained aircraft;
- Company issued credit card;
- Competitive salary;
- Productivity flight bonus program;
- Seasonal position with scheduled breaks. Relocation not required;
- 9 month employment contract.
acknowledge in your application that a 9 month commitment is required to work for JAV Imagery. If you do not acknowledge the 9 month commitment, your resume will not be reviewed.
As an attachment or in the email body, provide a short cover letter addressing how you would manage the 4 week on / 2 week off schedule as well as any details you believe qualify you as a JAV Imagery pilot candidate. If you are being referred by a mutual acquaintance, please provide their name.
Please include your flight training history, employment history for the past 5 years, Total time, Multi time, actual and simulated IFR time, and types of aircraft flown. Professional references from CFIs, supervisors or employers are encouraged.